U.S. Income Tax Services

If you are a U.S. citizen living and/or working in Canada or a Canadian working in the U.S., your tax return can be a complicated matter. As a Chartered Accountant in Canada and a Registered Tax Preparer in the U.S., we are experienced and qualified to assist you in meeting your filing requirements.

Don’t Worry

Having to file in both countries does not necessarily mean that you will pay more taxes. There are a number of credits and exemptions that ensure that most of the double taxation is eliminated.

We provide information reporting, including the FBAR (financial bank accounting reporting).

We Can Help with U.S. Taxes

If you are unsure of your U.S. filing obligations and would like to discuss your situation, you can contact us to arrange an appointment.

Contact us at 519‑252‑1133 or at gdgarant@hotmail.com to arrange your appointment.

Copyright Gregory D. Garant CPA, CA 2020 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice